Friday, September 21, 2012

.. already midnight and u crossed in my mind
because we were live at mid night, don't u remember ?
because we laughed together on mid night
i like u still but not to loving you

i hate when u took me ride around the city with your bike
not because it was bike but because we had fight
u ignored the traffic light and i screamed !
hell yeah.. maybe i was too perfect

i hate your ideology
i hate your pessimist story about life and this country
i hate when u tell me that i'm beautiful
i hate when u drowned with your computer and forgot to eat

but.. i liked the prezzie from you
'black thongs named converse'
i liked when u knew i don't have thongs at all
i liked your smile when i gave u a chocolate
i surprised and liked it so much when u came to me late at mid night

i still remember when we hang around together all night long
not in the club or hotel like others
but in small, nice warung at the side of road near Tebet
we had so much fun together and teasing each other
with only a cup of coffee and packs of cigarette

tell me all your past, teach me love song lyrics
yeah baby, your past was just a trash
and i was your trash bean and i felt just fine

hugging you closer and feeling your smell
oh it felt so good then i felt asleep on your motorbike
smiling and laying on my head to your back
did u hear my whisper ? through the shadow

i still trying to find out a definition for us..
is it love ? or just feel comfort beside you

we ran away to Bandung
we jumped from bus to another bus
stopped by at warung and had fun with our cigarettes and coffee
staring each other and wonder... 'where is the love'

i remember, u hugged me tight on the train
we were lonely traveler who slept like a dog
u painted my sleepy face then talked about us

darling.. i'm a nomad person
and u're a terrifically obsessive lover
that was bitter reality.. i cried
and finally u realized

that commitment will just gonna kill us 
[maybe] u loved me only because i'm different
meanwhile i just like you yet loving you
but u couldn't wait and i couldn't promise anything

u admired my adventurous
u adore my dreams because u never had one
while i admire your natural
and adore your imperfectness as a human

oh.. and this is [might] the end
you are there and i am here.. walk in our different worlds

0 komentar: